"YouLA selection" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") fully recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and complies with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other laws and regulations.
1. What is Personal Information
Personal Information is defined by law as anything that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and e-mail address.
2. Purposes of Using Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes.
1) To ship products to you and bill you
2) To send you information about campaigns, products and services conducted by YouLA selection Online Shopping or Yura Holdings Co.
3) To receive feedback from you to improve our products and services
4) To respond to your requests and questions
We will take reasonable, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to manage the personal information entrusted to us by our service providers, and we will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, falsification, or leakage of personal information through appropriate handling in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1) With your consent
2) In accordance with laws and regulations
3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by one in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations.
5) To the extent necessary to conduct transactions with customers, such as delivery of products, to subcontractors
5. Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc.
When there is a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or cessation of use of a member's personal information, we will respond without delay to the extent that we are obligated to do so under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, provided that we are able to confirm that the request is made by the individual concerned.
In addition, the Company will not disclose personal information to third parties.
For correction or deletion of personal information received from customers, please contact us using the contact information below.
If you are a registered member, you can view and correct your personal information from the "My Page" menu on this site.
6. Contact Information
Our contact point for personal information is as follows.